Hotel Roma Guests
“I’m taking some time right now to write down some feelings I’d like to convey to you.
I am very conflicted about o
penly celebrating (through a review on the Internet) my stay with you – it could make your hotel too popular, losing its magic – but I will recommend it to my friends who appreciate good things in the hope that you will find even more admirers.
I am convinced ther
e is no other hotel on the Italian Riviera like your own… they lack your spirit.
• Your family’s table at the restaurant’s entrance. A guarantee of the quality of food that you also share with all of your guests. A beautiful message of simplicity and sharing. As if we were truly all invited to your house (but of course you can’t have a single table for all of us to sit together!).
• The smiles and the kindness of your staff… something extraordinary. I fondly remember the smiles of the restaurant staff – always available, fast, attentive – and the maids.
• The interior design de
tails. This is the signature of the hotel’s personality. And, honestly, these are what made me choose the hotel, as well as the short summary description on the website. I believe that they can all be linked to you, as if you had decorated your house with your memories, each a memory of a moment.
• Camilla – always tired and witty – could become the hotel’s “logo”. She is already a sponsor in a sense, for carefree idleness: she is at the entrance, delimiting a place that differs from the outdoors – here everything is slow.
• “I’m relaxing” – I got it from the room’s door knob and took it home. Now it hangs on my front door… the effect will last a few more days. But between “Do Not Disturb” and “I’m relaxing”, there is an ocean of meaning. One suggestion might be “Relax! (I already am!)” to hang on the room’s door knob.
• The kitchen – My biggest gripe is not having been able to meet the “director” and queen of the kitchen, the focal point of every home and of the hotel. If I had gone in, I would have asked her to kidnap me and keep me there until the end of my stay. Compliments to the chef!
• The terrace – I was there while it was out of use: it was a shame not being able to use it.
• The beach – I hope it will always remain just so: a few umbrellas spaced apart, because this is the real added value at the seaside.
One last point: Grottammare was a gamble dictated by curiosity… It has increasingly become my belief that the most pleasant surprises are always where few would go looking for them…
Congratulations to you.”
” Hotel Roma…my home from home in Grottammare…with friend”
” Kind and sensitive!It has been wonderful to have a ‘normal’ holiday. Tank you!”
” All’Hotel Roma quando vanno insieme bellezza e cortesia”
” I hope that Brunella can always dance with joy”
” Will be back when the watching tv is an extra cost! Bye! “